Installment conditions

To develop trust between us and our clients we are glad to present you the following installment conditions.

Installment options:

  1. You need to pay 70% of the device cost. After receiving this money in our bank account we ship a device to the specified address. You pay the remaining 30% after getting the device on hands, within 1 month from the date of equipment acquisition.
  2. We conclude an Installment Agreement. After it is done - you pay 70% of the device price. Remaining 30% should be paid off in equal parts during next 6 months, from the date of equipment acquisition.

Please note, these conditions are not applicable at purchasing equipment from our local users, agents, representatives.

Hope you find this proposal interesting.
If so - write us to our e-mail: sensitivimago.ukr@gmail.com

Last News
16 Jun
What is bioresonance therapy?
Bioresonance therapy has different names such as biophysical information therapy, bio-energetic therapy, electrodermal testing, vibrational medicine
More
16 Jun
The bioresonance diagnostics is carried out for diagnosis and treatment various diseases
Bioresonance therapy was invented in Germany in 1977 by Franz Morell and his son-in-law, engineer Erich Raschebut, and didn't have much acceptance
More

Models devices
We represent to your attention new SensitivE Audit 550 and SensitivE Audit 555 - the latest developments of our company.
Check the price

Sensitiv Imago 535 – business class model, has FDA registration in the USA.

Check the price

Sensitiv Imago 530 – business class model, certified in the EU.

Check the price

Sensitiv Imago 520 – business class model, maximum diagnosis capabilities at an affordable cost.

Check the price