We represent to your attention new SensitivE Audit 550 and SensitivE Audit 555 - the latest developments of our company.
Sensitive Audit 550 and Sensitive Audit 555 open a new model line of devices for human body diagnosis. These models are developed on the basis of Sensitive Imago 530 and Sensitive Imago 535 and have similar functionality. The unique and distinctive feature of SensitivE Audit devices is that a new modular system which connects peripheral devices to the main unit. The absence of interdependencies in the work of the modules allows to connect them both individually and in any combination with each other. The modular system allows you to expand the functionality of the equipment in phases, due to the required sequence.
- HASP Key
- Hand sensors (plate)
- Hand sensors (cylinder)
- "Heart Rate Variability (HRV)" Module. The HRV method is designated as the most informative non-invasive method for quantitative measurement of the vegetative regulation of heart rhythm.
- "Non-invasive Thermovascular quantum Analyzer (ANT)". Module, which allows to obtain an analysis of 85 blood parameters.
- "Diagonal segmentary amplitude measurement (DSA) " Module - analyzes conduction and tissue microcirculation disturbances under the conditions of dosed irritants, detects the focuses of conduction disturbances and their effect on the functional reserves of adaptation. This method is highly informative, since the obtained result is based on the analysis of 17,000 spectrograms of references of pathological processes.
- "BioImpedansometry (BI)" Module - analyzes the body composition, the quantitative content of the liquid in the body, determines the body mass index. Allows to provide control and correction of nutrition programs, rate physical condition, analyze water-salt metabolism.
- "Neuro-Vegetative Stimulation (NVS)" Module - designed to relax and create certain states of consciousness due to the impact of rhythm, height of pitch and musical intervals of sound and light stimulation.
Sensitive Audit 550 and Sensitive Audit 555 equipment completed CE and FDA certification and are already on sale.